CIEE is seeking a Resident Coordinator to provide administrative, program, and academic support to the Resident Director of the CIEE study abroad programme at Dublin City University.
- Co-ordinating student arrivals and orientation
- Managing academic transition
- Organisation of site visits and field trips
- Sourcing and the placement of students in internships
- Editing of catalogues, updating of course documents / handbooks etc.
- Generating student grade transfers
- Contributing to annual reports and newsletters
- Providing academic advice on course selection
- Monitoring student progress
- Managing Social Media
- Third level qualification to degree level
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent computer literacy
- Good knowledge of the Irish academic environment, knowledge of the US academic system would be an advantage
- Flexibility in terms of working hours
For full details and application instructions, please see the full job description.