CIEE is seeking a Summer Programme assistant to provide administrative, program, and academic support to the Resident Director of the CIEE study abroad short-term and summer programmes in Dublin.
- Co-ordinating student arrivals and orientation
- Organisation of site visits and field trips
- Support of day-to-day program activities
- Generating student grades
- Providing administrative support on the programs
- Monitoring student progress
- Managing Social Media
- Third level qualification to degree level
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent computer literacy
- Good knowledge of the Irish academic environment, knowledge of the US academic system would be an advantage
- Flexibility in terms of working hours
For full details and application instructions, please see the full job description.